- Origin: Germany
- Jojoba Oil
- Olive Oil
- Argan Oil
- Tames flyaway hair
- Helps your beard grow
- Nourishes and hydrates
- A Soothing Pre Shave Oil
- Helps pores and inflammation
- Prevents beard itch and dandruff.
- Muicin Beard Oil nourishes the hair to make it softer and more manageable
- Dry and broken skin leads to beard itch and its partner beard dandruff
• The best time to apply is after a hot shower, when your hairs are cleanest and softest; this is when they will most easily absorb the oils.
• Dry your beard completely before applying any oil. Water will prevent the oil from being absorbed.
1) Put 2-3 drops of Muicin Beard Oil in your palms. (This will go a long way, and you can apply more later if needed.)
2) Spread it evenly in your palms and fingers.
3) Once the oil is distributed, brush your palms along the sides of your beard.
4) Do the same down the front.
5) Then bring both hands up through the bottom of your beard.
6) Use your finger tips to coat the hairs on your mustache.
7) Use a comb to evenly distribute the oil while setting the hairs back in place.
Repeat this process once daily to keep your beard soft and conditioned.